They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Friday, August 04, 2006

Cinema Year by Year" (2000) and "1001 You Must See Before You Die" (2005)

This is my third attempt to get these books into my Blog.
The idea is to have a good list of videos and DVD's when one visits the library or video shop.
The internet provides many lists. I have printed out one from http://www.listology.com/content_show.cfm/content_id.24617/Movie.

I am trying to write something which I discover each day
There is a shuttle bus which goes from North Turramurra into the city in the morning. I think 7,30am
Timetable information : 131 500
http://www.shorelink.com.au

Under Regrets. I am very sorry that I did not finish my typing course.
I had better blog this before I lose it. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home