They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Two photos of Jo in Snow Country1968 & 2005

Spending the day with Jo yesterday helping with filing these 2 photos turned up.
The first photo I borrowed because it shows Jo wearing one of my mother's vinyl creations. Mum also made me a vinyl skirt and hat and covered a chair with vinyl. She was very talented. In her youth she wanted to be a fashoion designer but accepted a sewing course. She used her talents with great flair. I can still remember the dashing clothes she made for me.
I have just realised that the photo of Jo was probably taken beside the creek at Thredbo.(Note the bushes and rocks) We spent a Christmas holiday down there. I think JO would have been nearly 4 yrs old
The other photo was taken last year 2005. I think at Falls Creek? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home