They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Authebtic Happiness Test Nov 2005

Filling in time with Lachlan last year he filled in test on his strengths on the VIA Strengths Survey for Children. His result was
Top Strength Enthusiasm and Zest
2nd Strength Bravery and Courage
3rd Strength Modesty and humility
4th Strength Teamwork and group loyalty
5th Strength Forgiveness and mercy

For more details see Lachlan's file at 224 Bobbin Hd Rd.

It will be interesting to see how his profile changes? Is there any consistency?


Then I did the test. My results were
1. Creativity, ingenuity and originality
2. Love of learning
3. Curiousity and interest in the world
4. Forgiveness and mercy
5. Hope , optimism and future-mindedness

History of my profile is slowing down. How handy it would have been to know my strengths when young.???

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home