They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Learned Optimism" 1992 & "Why Was'nt I Told" 1986

"Why Was'nt I Told" was published in 1986. Unfortunately I don't think I or my children ever read it. It has very good quotes on each page
.1st page "It is always adventurers who accomplish great things"
last page "To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have". Lots of good stuff in between"If you can't say something nice don't say anything".
Meanwhile I have been reading "Learned OPtimism".
The other book "Authentic Happiness" is on loan at the library. The tests in these books all show positive characteristics. More later when I have read "Authentic Happiness http://www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu/ Cannot understand why this hyperlink is not working? Will investigate







". Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home