They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Good Receipes from my Good Friend Judy Slack

Judy gave me this list. she also gave me a receipe for
Raspberry Fool

300 gram raspberry

Half a cup of sugar

Juice of a lemon

1 tablespoon of brandy

Put in blender. strain if you wish.

Also here is title of book which I think Jo is ordering for me. I have a big collection of healthful receipes.
I think? it goes back to seeing my mother with a tiny book(It was wartime) entitled "We are what we eat".
I am sure this is the title.

I am not sure how well this page will come up. Perhaps it can be enlarged on the blog page? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home