They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Monday, September 25, 2006

70th Birthday Plans 27th October 2006

Bev McNeill and myself are planning a 70th Birthday Party.
We found out about 20 years ago that our birthday wias on the same day and that we were the same age. I have just remembered that it is also the McNeill's wedding anniversary. I thjink they were married ion her birthday.

Bev was down to bring invitations which she created. I think our main wish could be for fine weather. It has prompted me to have a big clean out. I have sent out invitations for about 40 people . Not sure how many will come. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home