They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Richardson History & References (Jill slade)

Somehow these got muddled up.
Robert Richardson wrote a number of children's books (The Mitchell library)
The pictur eo f John 7 Beau richardson was given to me by Tony snape.
My school refernces resulted because of the death of Mary Graham my headmistress. I was saying thanks to her kind thoughts and kind words.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jillian,

There's a picture on pg 31 in your "They came to Armidale" book of the Richardson & Co building. Where was it sourced from? I am putting together a presentation about the Richardson family and would like to get a high quality version of the picture.

Sorry wasn't sure how else to contact you. Is there a better way?

Thanks,
Alex

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 12:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home