They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Glad I met you in 1948" card from Winki Higgins


Surprise speech given by Jo Fisher . Composed by Jo & Liz.
It was quite funny and I was very flattered.
To sum up they wrote Jill used 3 guiding philosophies to bring us up by
1) Don't repress children
2) Inspire your children
3) Don't be conventional

"One of the best lines for me were under (1) An interesting consequence of this phlosophy is that neither Liz or I can remember being seriously disciplined by Jill or having any rules imposed on us(besides being knd to others -an absolute that could not be briken under any circumstances) "
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home