They Came To Armidale

In this history, I have attempted to give a simple outline of how my ancestors came to Australia with clues to further research for interested readers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Secret Dreams A Biography of Michael Redgrave by Alan Strachan

I have not finished this book yet. However it is very fascinating. Have noted down several very good films I would like to see or see again.
"The Lady Vanishes" produced by Alfred Hitchcock I have seen at least 3 times
"The Browning Version"
"The Importance of Being Ernest"
"The Go Between"Posted by Picasa
I will have to pursue at the video shop as the videos are not at St Ives Library. Either lost or worn out?
I will use the blog to list books that I want to order at the library. At the moment I have a folder but think the blog will be more efficient???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home